Subject: RE: Another Ondio User...
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-10-08

> |> If yours is different, I'd be interested in a dump.
>
> I tried using Dump ROM contents, it didn't seem to work!

Hmm, worked for me yesterday. It takes a while, during which the box doesn't
react to the buttons. The files may not be visible in the browser because of
not all shown and/or no reload of the view is forced. But the PC should
definitely show them.

> |> Your mask value is different, too.
> |> Maybe you have the Samsung tuner
> |> What does the tuner debug entry say?
> |
> |I will look later (See above)
>
> HW detected: yes
> Result: 00140885

Now this is _very_ interesting!
It means your box has the samsung tuner, like the FM JBR.
And it also means that I have to decide at runtime which tuner to use,
carrying the code for both around.

Thanks,
Jörg

--
+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl