Subject: RE: Dumped by Christi! Help!! even the MP3 player won't talk to me.
From: rinty (rinty_at_freeuk.com)
Date: 2004-10-11

True, so in fact I'm talking crap, and actually it wouldn't have
helped my situation at all!, shall I just go into a corner, and slip
away quietly? I'm up for trying out the file-names clip generator, but
I can't find the message which had the link in it, perhaps Brian or
someone could email it to me?

Thanks,

Rob