Subject: Re: HDs for jukebox studio 20 was: Re: replacing the HD in a recorder V1
From: karl 'the_angry_angel' southern (the_angry_angel_at_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 2004-10-12

Thanks Manual (sorry ive taken so long, just reading through a backlog
of emails and work), I've added what information I can find to the list
(my resource is google btw ;)), along with your HD :)

I suppose in theory any HD can be used, provided that it physically fits
both connectors and spacing within the archos.....anyone got any
thoughts on that comment? or am I making crap up again?

Btw if anyone is interested in this list, or has one that they want to
add then I may make this a resource where anyone can add their
information - wiki-style....thoughts?

Karl.

--
Karl 'the_angry_angel' Southern