Subject: converters for archos
From: rinty (
Date: 2004-10-14

Hi all, it took me a while to find these, so I thought I'd let you
guys know. have converters with toslink in and
coaxial out, and coaxial in and toslink out for 20 including shipping
in the UK. They test a range of stuff, and only stock the product in
the class that they think is the best. I've bought from them in the
past, and found them to be excellent. I want one of these to record
from MD and DAB radio digitally.

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (