Subject: Re: new voice UI feature: file name clips
From: Brian Wolven (
Date: 2004-10-15

Rocker wrote:
> Brian wrote:
> Oh - and verizon webspace can be flaky, so if the URL doesn't work,
> please just try again later.
> rocker comments:
> Flakey? That's quite the!
> Haven't been able to get there yet...rocker

No kidding - this is what *I* get when I try to access it now:

The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper
identification given before the method can be applied.

Their DSL and Usenet service is good, but the web stuff sucks bigtime. =(

Please try this instead:

If someone would like to post this on a more *reliable* rockbox site, feel free!