Subject: Re: new voice UI feature: file name clips
From: Rocker (rocker_at_shaw.ca)
Date: 2004-10-15

Thanks Brian...R

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Wolven" <brian.wolven_at_verizon.net>
To: <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 6:05 PM

Rocker wrote:
> Brian wrote:
> Oh - and verizon webspace can be flaky, so if the URL doesn't work,
> please just try again later.
>
> rocker comments:
> Flakey? That's quite the understatement...lol!
> Haven't been able to get there yet...rocker

No kidding - this is what *I* get when I try to access it now:

-----
Locked
The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or
proper
identification given before the method can be applied.
-----

Their DSL and Usenet service is good, but the web stuff sucks bigtime. =(

Please try this instead:

http://www.aplcycling.org/Rockbox/voiceBox.zip

If someone would like to post this on a more *reliable* rockbox site, feel
free!