Subject: RE: ID3 database browsing
From: Stuart Tedford (stuart.tedford_at_piresearch.co.uk)
Date: 2004-10-15

> I agree with Neon John. One of the things I like most about
> Rockbox is the
> fact that I just drag and drop my files onto the drive and
> don't have to run through some
> external software first.

The utlility that maintains the db can be an executable residing on the JB.
We would need to have a seperate exe for each type of OS JB's connect to
anyway, so why not package them up and keep them all locally on the JB.
Then the JB will not be tied to any particular host computer, becasue it
will have all the data and all the utilities it needs locally.

Stu.