Subject: filesearch vs. ID3-database
From: christian.marcks_at_gmx.de
Date: 2004-10-17

I followed Your discussions about a more or less sophisticated ID3-database.

I would be happy, if I only could find some specific songs or albums on my
JBR.

So as I have all the songnames in the filename, all albums and interprets in
the directorynames, it would even be a great help to search for the songs,
albums and interprets in the filesystem.

Is it very hard to write such an utitility?

Krischan

--
+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl