Subject: JBR V2 system hanging
From: Christian Marcks (
Date: 2004-10-17

when I use my JBR V2 with Rockbox V2.2 (ajz in root) the JBR is completely
hanging let's say every 2-3 hours - I have to boot again. Almost the same
problem with the original Archos-firmware.

I don't have any clue about dependencies: It happens in every directory, at
any battery-level,.....

Anybody knows about this malfunction and maybe has some explanation or even
help for avoiding these problems?

+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: