Subject: Connection with Win 98
From: Kyle McGee (
Date: 2004-10-19

Hello -

I have an Archos Recorder 20. I have used it several
times with computers and various operating systems. It
has always worked fine.

I am now approached with a new (to me) computer that
uses Windows 98. I can't get the drivers to install
properly and it displays an exclamation mark in the
System Control panel and recommends updating my

I have tried various combinations of the drivers
provided on your website with no luck. The HD does not
show up.

Can anyone please tell me the precise procedure for
installation? Or give me some ideas?

Thanks for your help!

Kyle McGee

Do you Yahoo!?