Subject: RE: 2.3 feature freeze
From: Tim Elliott (telliott_at_sigecom.net)
Date: 2004-10-20

Don't we want things, like resume or bookmarks (if enabled) to be saved when
we shut down the unit?

How often to you shut down your computer by killing the power?

I believe the latest changes Linus made to the safe shutdown was to make it
more intelligent so it doesn't always have to spin up the disc when
activated.

Tim