Subject: Re: time to load batteries of the jukebox studio 20?
From: Ronald Teune (rtwolf_at_gmx.net)
Date: 2004-10-20

Hi Simon,

did you mean "charging time" (time until batteries are full when plugged
in to charger) or "running time" (time when not connected to charger until
batteries are empty)
I think you mean charging time, because loading in Dutch is the same as
charging. And I think Newbeewan meant running time. Or maybe it's just my
weird mind.

Ronald