Subject: Re: BIG Problems with JBR 20GB
From: Planet77 (
Date: 2004-10-20

----- Original Message -----
From: "Planet77" <>
To: "Rockbox development" <>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 10:24 AM

Hello again!

Thanks a lot again. I really can control anything again. The voice control
is perfect especially when your display soesn't work. I tried to change the
contrast from the lowest to the highest number but it didn't change
The first time it didn't work, now I used a daily build and have three
language files in my langs folder, two are called as they were
(deutsch.voice english.voice) and one I called language.voice. I have now
the english voice. Have I got to rename the file I want to language.voice or
is for example the name 'english.voice' the right name?
I am really happy, I wasn't on the list for a longer time and now my display
is out of order and I look at the list and there are voice files...
Mysterious ;-)

Have a nice day

PS: Thanks to all the programmers for their time and great software!