Subject: Re: Running off external supply?

Re: Running off external supply?

From: Bob Allsopp <bob_at_allsoppy.wanadoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 20:36:49 +0100

Maybe these can be of use?
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=261&TabID=1&source=15&WorldID=&
doy=21m10
Bob

----- Original Message -----
From: "VanBaren, Gerald (AGRE)" <Gerald.VanBaren_at_smiths-aerospace.com>
To: "Rockbox development" <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 6:01 PM

approximately the size of a battery, and put a screw and wire on the end to
make contact. Cheap and should work well enough.

> gvb

> The following messages are brought to you by the Lawyers' League of
IdioSpeak:

> The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain
individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to legal
privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and
notify your system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or
disclose its contents to any other person. The views or opinions presented
in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail and
any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no
liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus
transmitted in this email.