Subject: Re: Fw: Important
From: Manuel Dejonghe (limbus_at_gmail.com)
Date: 2004-10-23

DUDE !
I was first about to answer you something like "What is a hoax", then
I thought "noo, can't be, not from happy and helpful Rocker, must be a
joke", so I read through it carefully.
THEN I decided to go ahead asking google for some nice "What is a
hoax"-page, but none of my results matched my expectations.

Now I am very confused, and I'll go to bed :-$

...lImbus