Subject: Please test the daily builds! (for upcoming v2.3)

Please test the daily builds! (for upcoming v2.3)

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 12:09:12 +0200 (MEST)

Hello,

we're on the finishing line for Rockbox v2.3. So if you can and like, please
help us with heavily using/testing the daily builds. We all want a nice
"bug-free" release, don't we?
I'm a bit startled because e.g. we found so many button quirks which nobody
reported. That gave me the impression the daily builds are less popular than
they ought to be.

This goes for the Ondio as well, in case anybody has one. The adaptation is
done, all features in, v2.3 will officially support it.

Thanks,
Jörg

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Ausgaben der TV Movie mit DVD
++++ Jetzt anmelden und testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++++