Subject: Ondio done (was Re: Please test the daily builds! (for upcoming v2.3))
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2004-10-24

> hello Jörg,
> Does Ondio not support voice UI as well?

It does support the voice UI.
All Rockbox features are in, except for those lacking the hardware
(backlight, S/PDIF, charging, real time clock).
The feature set is no surprise, because why should we deliberately disable
things? The code is there.
But we struggled with the Ondio having only 6 buttons instead of 10. This
leads to non-intuitive key combos in some places.

Big credits go to Jens Arnold, who (to my impression) worked all night on
this, since many weeks.

> On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 12:09:12 +0200 (MEST), you wrote:
> >This goes for the Ondio as well, in case anybody has one. The adaptation
> is
> >done, all features in, v2.3 will officially support it.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Jörg

+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: