Subject: Re: Please test the daily builds! (for upcoming v2.3)
From: Daniel Gudlat (gudlat_at_web.de)
Date: 2004-10-25

[IDC]Dragon wrote:
>>>This goes for the Ondio as well, in case anybody has one. The adaptation
>>> is done, all features in, v2.3 will officially support it.
>>
>>That's great, although I just can't see myself using something with
>>considerably less than a few GB's of storage capacity...
>
> Hehe, the Ondio is our only device with unlimited storage. Just buy enough
> of those 1GB MMC cards...

Hmm, true in a way. But at about 100 EUR per GB it's prohibitively
expensive, even for my moderate 10 GB mp3-collection. And do I really
want to juggle around (and hence lose or drop at inopportune moments)
a dozen of those fiddly memory cards? I think not. But to each his own.

Apart from that, it's always nice to see Rockbox on yet another
platform.

Greetings,

--
Daniel Gudlat