Subject: Re: ld: region FLASH is full (when compiling from cvs)
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2004-10-25

> Thanks for that quick answer. I guess I didn't explain enough. I don't
> want to build ROMbox. the "traditional" rockbox is ok for me. I ran
> "configure" and "make" and got that error. Can I disable building
> ROMbox somehow?

You shoudn't have to. You can still modify the makefile, that is...
Make tries to build all what we can, the binaries, all plugins, etc.

Rombox is now a normal part of the build. It doesn't work out for all
platforms (it's just on the edge that we have enough space), but it is
tried. The normal ajbrec.ajz and rockbox.ucl are still built.

Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Ausgaben der TV Movie mit DVD
++++ Jetzt anmelden und testen ++++