Subject: Re: French translations

Re: French translations

From: Newbeewan <newbeewan_at_fr.st>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:41:19 +0200

Linus Nielsen Feltzing a écrit :

> Hi frenchmen!
>
> We have received a few different patches for the french language
> translation. We would like you guys to consolidate and produce one
> single patch file for the french language. And please hurry, 2.3 is
> waiting to be released...
>
> Linus

Hi,
My last patch ( #1053288 ) take care of the lastest modification in the
english.lang...
The preview patch ( #1015361 ) is interesting but redo all traductions.
In my opinion it doesn't take care of the display size and some messages
are more explicit but too long ( for exemple into the F2 and F3 menu )...
That why I did a new one...
See you

Mourad