Subject: Re: 2410 build still has recording issues
From: Paul van der Heu (
Date: 2004-10-26

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:20:32 +0200, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> Paul van der Heu wrote:

> BTW, the pause feature wasn't added until after 2.2, so it can't be
> the pause that is forcing you to use 2.2.

I know. I guess what I am trying to say is that with 2.2 I do not get mangled recordings. I started to have issues after that. In the case of last night's recording it just turned out that I hit play to start a new file (a habit I guess), but instead put hte recording on pause, everything I recorded after I unpaused was unuseable because it sound real choppy.