Subject: Re: 2.3 feature freeze
From: j c (johner81_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: 2004-10-27

hope you dont mind me pointing this out - htought it
may be useful:

in the documentation available at present it states
that 'save favourites' is available in the main menu.
It isn't, it's only available by going to the plugin
page & scrolling through to the 'favourite' option.

At least that's how it is on my JBR20 version 1 with
rbox 2.3.

jc

 --- Christi Alice Scarborough