Subject: Re: Tour de France
From: Jean Boullier (jean.boullier_at_wanadoo.fr)
Date: 2004-10-27

If you had asked me yesterday maybe I would have proposed Italy, Spain
or Greece! The last time I have been in this area is about 20 years ago
and I must have seen this name on some road signs but I had kept no
memories of it... 8-)

The bad thing is that it is not really my area, actually it is more or
less exactly the opposite side of France, therefore it is not this time
that I will have the pleasure of meeting the "core team", unless you
really do a Tour de France and come to Normandy next? The good one is
that the weather should (statistically) be warmer there than here.

Enjoy your stay in France! Jean.

--

Jean Boullier - Rouen - Normandie - France