Subject: RE: suggestion for rockbox
From: rinty (rinty_at_freeuk.com)
Date: 2004-10-27

The problem would probably be, that each application would have to
have it's own piece of software written for it, and therefore the time
needed to write it would be miles out of proportion to the benefits
gained from doing so. I'm a B.I. user too, and it would be very nice
to have access to the utilities, but I'm not sure that it's
practicable. The calendar would be extremely useful.

Rob