Subject: Germany: Cheap batteries (accumulators)
From: Michael Fuchs (Michael.Fuchs_at_softtext.de)
Date: 2004-10-27

At the German retailer "Penny-Markt GmbH", at least in Munich area, you will find a set of four NiMH 1.900 mAh accumulators (no-name) in AA size at EUR 5,99. This is no special offer but belongs to their regular product range. I did neither test them yet nor do I run any business connection with the retailer. But at this price they will provide a good replacement and even an upgrade of the default storage capacity of our gadgets by (well, not too overwhelming) 27%...

Cheers,
Michael