Subject: S/P DIF

S/P DIF

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 04:36:48 +0100

I notice that some of my MP3's do not create output (or at least my decoder
finds nothing) on the SPDIF for some of my MP3s ...I know there are
restrictions on sample frequency from the FAQ (namely: 32, 44.1 or
48kHz) ...my question is, are there any restrictions on bitrate.

The reason in this specific case is coverting a lot of radio shows, and I
want to do them at a low sample rate, but not so low that they will not
play digitally.

Thanks for any help,

BC