Subject: 2.3 problems
From: dennis barton (dbarton_at_pacbell.net)
Date: 2004-11-01

May be a total coincidence, but I have 2.3 flashed now and my JBR!15 wont
boot up every time, and saving a CFG file took 30 seconds, and the machine
shut down completely during recording on Sat while plugged in.

I just turned it on now, and it come up to rockbox screeen, shows 2.3, and
then its stuck.
(then panic ata-1) When I do get it to boot, the "shutting down" routine
sometime freezes.

I'm always a little confused how to flash the latest, but I deleted all old
OS directory, put in the new, click on ajbrec, then click on
rockbox.ucl. Is this right?

I see now that F1 also doesn't work, so is this maybe a power/harddrive
issue and totally unrelated to the OS?

   |_e_/~ Dennis Barton <db_at_skylab2000.com>
     ) skylab2000
   ~\/\ Brainforest Productions, Los Angeles
      / http://skylab2000.com