Subject: Font loading in V2.3
From: Joris van den Heuvel (
Date: 2004-11-02

Hi everyone,

I can't seem to load a different font since I upgraded to 2.3 and did the rombox.ucl thing just now. It reverted to the default font when I started the .ajz file and I thought I could just move back to the font I have been using for a long time when all the flashing was done. Not so. What can this be?

I have a JBR20 and I did't use the windows installer.

BTW, still going strong on this project! Hats off to you! Will be buying an iRiver when my Archos dies....