Subject: RE: 'save favourites' option
From: Stuart Tedford (
Date: 2004-11-02

> Is there any intention for the 'save favourite' option
> to be put in the main menu as described in the
> documentation instead of just having a favourites
> option in the plugin menu?
I totally agree, putting it back into a simple key combo gets my vote. I
thought it was only me, but this is the main feature I always use, and it
sux having to press about a million keys to save a favourite - especially
when trying to drive.

I vaguely remember someone did a patch for it when it first got hidden away,
but I can't find the link now, and patching isn't really an option for the
average non technical user.

Does anyone else feel the same way about the "save favourites" feature?