Subject: Archos Jukebox Studio 10 Player `rewinds' less and less accurately
From: Olivier Schreiber (olivierschreiber_at_comcast.net)
Date: 2004-11-02

Hi,
I don't know how to do a global search on the 36 archived months so I'll post my
question which probably has been seen many times before:
I have been using rockbox for more than a year on this Archos Jukebox Studio 10
Player and upgraded fairly regularly (CVS 04/08/16).
It seems to me that, starting six months ago the short rewind has been less and
less accurated to the point where I have to rewind twice or three times to
actually get an actual rewind.
Thanks in advance for any feedback.
Have a good day!

--
Olivier Schreiber OSchreiber.ae90_at_gtalumni.org H323 464 5818