Subject: Re: confused
From: dennis barton (dbarton_at_pacbell.net)
Date: 2004-11-03

>"playing" the newer rombox.ucl / rockbox.ucl. (Pressing F1 during
>start will load the original software that, after bloody years of

whats the diff between rombox.ucl and rockbox.ucl?

Seems like I saw both on my JBR.

ALSO, I tried to find documentation on the bookmark feature, but didn't see
any.. Too new?
And, talking menus must need me to load something else as it's turned on,
but no sound comes out..

   |_e_/~ Dennis Barton <db_at_skylab2000.com>
     ) skylab2000
   ~\/\ Brainforest Productions, Los Angeles
      / http://skylab2000.com