Subject: Ondio 128 FM: 2.3 button commands
From: Michael Fuchs (Michael.Fuchs_at_softtext.de)
Date: 2004-11-05

Well, I am also trying to memorize those buttons to operate them blindly in the dark and also because the Ondio normally has no display backlight.
If you want I will try to a make up a button description like those tables for the Jukeboxes, which can be found on the Rockbox documentation page.
Except the key lock command, which is a bit tricky in the current implementation, the Ondio can be operated one-handed and the individual buttons can be located easily because of an "intuitive" dent in the very centre of the cursor buttons.

Cheers,
Michael