Subject: JBRFM Wont' talk anymore
From: Dj paddy (dj.paddy_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: 2004-11-07

Hi guys.

After four replacements I got one that finally worked, ummm er.

I put it ont he charge last night after doign some sample recordings which turned out very well and I didnt' pick up on th ehard drive buffering at all. I manged to solve this by lowering th eplayback volume to 79.

N'ways I turned my unit on today and connected it to the pc to delete some files. Then removed it from the machine and it isn't talking.

The voice menus aren't talking nor are the directory names.

I've followed the instructions on the Blind FAQ on how to reset the unit but nothing.

The english.voice is correctly still in the Langs folder. Am I missing something?

Cheers
Barry

The pillars of any good relationship I believe are, Honesty, Trust, and Communication.