Subject: Re: procedure change for first flashing
From: RudiS (mailmetorudiS_at_gmx.ch)
Date: 2004-11-08

Hi Jörg,

This procedure was very new to me and I was totally confused, wenn
after the successfull flashing procedure the Archos Image came up.
I spend nearly one hour to realize, how to do it. Now I understand
that.

BR Rudi

Am Montag, 8. November 2004 um 13:33 schrieben Sie:

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
RudiS

mailto:mailmetorudiS_at_gmx.ch