Subject: Re: Drive Letter being included when generating files
From: Dj paddy (
Date: 2004-11-08

Hi Brian.

Whre do I get this zip?

I installed this gear months back. I have the Laime encoder installed and
in it's a folder a file called,
mp3ClipGen.vbs That I run to generate the files.

I think I got it from Jorgs site although I'm not sure. It was literally
about 6 months back.

The pillars of any good relationship I believe are, Honesty, Trust, and