Subject: Re: Drive Letter being included when generating dirname.talk files
From: Brian Wolven (brian.wolven_at_verizon.net)
Date: 2004-11-09

Dj paddy wrote:
> Hi Brian.
>
> Whre do I get this zip?
>
> I installed this gear months back. I have the Laime encoder installed
> and in it's a folder a file called,
> mp3ClipGen.vbs That I run to generate the files.
>
> I think I got it from Jorgs site although I'm not sure. It was
> literally about 6 months back.

By the way, I finally got around to registering and updating the "Voice HowTo"
in the Wiki:

http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/VoiceHowto

I think it's now up to date concerning version numbers (e.g. 2.3 for the last
release) and the voicing of both filenames and folders. I removed references to
the "on enter" option, which no longer exists, AFAIK.

Comments and corrections welcome (Jens, Joerg, Aman?)