Subject: RE: More videos added to site

RE: More videos added to site

From: Mark Bright <>
Date: 2004-11-10

Once again Jörg was correct....

There are two documented methods for creating rvf's which is described
in the text as "the old way". This is the method I used initially with the
topmost 8 video's on This seems to
have caused the "fast" video...

On Jörg's suggestion I re-encoded the files with the Direct Show method This time
the files played better and maintained sync all the way through.

I have now uploaded the modified files andthey are available to download if
you find you have a problem

Actually pay attention to what's on the screen when you test any future