Subject: intermittent problem recording files on Archos 20gb

intermittent problem recording files on Archos 20gb

From: John covici <>
Date: 2004-11-14

Hi. I have gotten a couple of files where it seemed like it was
recording and someone told me the time even wwas moving, however all I
got was the header and no sound. I tried closing the file by turning
the off switch and then the play, I got a new file -- however after
the event was over just the header was there.

I then tried rrecording another file which was successful.

Any ideas as to what this might be and if repairs are necessare what
is a good place to send the unit?

Thanks in advance for any ideas in this direction.

         John Covici