Subject: Re: witch hd player?

Re: witch hd player?

From: Carl-Pieter van den Hazel <cpvdhazel_at_planet.nl>
Date: 2004-11-17

Manual,

Can you or otherone gives me types of archos models with a hd titch works
with rockbox. And pleas can you give links then on witch pages a directly
can read the specs of the possible hd players. So i read in the reactions
about the things ar not possible, bu i will types of archos players witch
have a hd and on witch can install rockbox. Then I can by reading the specs
choose the for me best player. I wil with the player record meetings and
music with a external mic and ofcourse play music :)

best regards,
Carl-Pieter