Subject: shuffle problems?

shuffle problems?

From: Chuck Urwiler <>
Date: 2004-11-17

I'm posting this in hopes someone has already seen this as well...

Basically I listen in shuffle mode all the time. Twice today I've stopped
the playback (this is on my FMR using version CVS-041115) and when I've
resumed with the "on" button press (it's set to ask me what to do) I get a
different song than the one that was last playing.

The playlist appears to be changed because if I go back a song and then go
forward, it's still the "new" song not the "old" song.