Subject: Re: Red LED of doom

Re: Red LED of doom

From: Joseph Jones <>
Date: 2004-11-19

Yeah, mine still does this if I carry it on my hip. It occurs to me
that if at least *some* of the software will work, can't we just make
the disk poweroff and then back on? I assume that's the problem since
it seems to be movement related. As per usual, I am not a developer,
so just correct me if I'm wrong :)