Subject: Re: Pluggin Help

Re: Pluggin Help

From: Mat Holton <>
Date: 2004-11-19

You have to add to a line to a file called PLUGINS (might have an extension, i dunno I havn't got the code ehre)

-----Original Message-----From: David Reis <>To: <>Sent: 19/11/2004 15:01Subject: Pluggin HelpI have recently created a pluggin for the recorder and am unable to get

the compiler to recognize that a new source file exists in the pluggin

directory. Hence it does not get compiled.

Ant help??

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams ... glitter in the dark near Tanhauser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost ... in time, like tears ... in rain. Time ... to die."

Surface Inspection Ltd