Subject: Re: Pluggin Help

Re: Pluggin Help

From: Mat Holton <>
Date: 2004-11-19

oh yeah, that was it. I knew it was some file that you had to add it to.

-----Original Message-----From: Manuel Dejonghe <>To: Rockbox development <>Sent: 19/11/2004 15:11Subject: Re: Pluggin Helpsee the file called SOURCE (should be in apps/plugins).

Add your file to the appropriate #ifdef-section.

greetz, Manuel

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:01:32 -0500, David Reis <> wrote:

> I have recently created a pluggin for the recorder and am unable to get

> the compiler to recognize that a new source file exists in the pluggin

> directory. Hence it does not get compiled.

> Ant help??

> Bu88a1

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams ... glitter in the dark near Tanhauser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost ... in time, like tears ... in rain. Time ... to die."

Surface Inspection Ltd