Subject: Re: speech question

Re: speech question

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 20:18:59 -0600

That reminds me, about the 8 MB chip, that is.
I bought one from someone, and I have not yet had it installed, as my first
unit may not be out of warrenty yet, but I do also want an 8 MB chip for my
other unit, so if anyone has one to sell, or needs someone to go in on one
with him/her, let me know.
Glenn