Subject: Re: [semi-OT] Ripping audio from a DVD

Re: [semi-OT] Ripping audio from a DVD

From: <netcava_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 11:14:41 +0100

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 22:21:16 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>Does anyone know an easy way to rip audio from DVDs? I found DVD Audio Ripper,
>but it crashes constantly. Anyone know a better way to do it?

no problem with DVD audio ripper at all on two machines.

I know another way but it's more compicated.

It's the DVD RipPack kit.
you can extract the raw PCM soundtrack of a DVD with it, but you have
to import it into a Wav editor such as SoundForge to make this .pcm
file into .wav or MP3 or whatsever.