Subject: Ondio 128 Freeze Problem

Ondio 128 Freeze Problem

From: <gonzini_at_freenet.co.uk>
Date: 2004-11-20

Hi
Not sure if anyone can give me any clues as to how to sort this one
out..
I have an Ondio 128 (not FM) thaty freezes on booting up.
It manages to get to the boot up screen and then thats its it.
I can tell you that the firmware installed is v1.31c.
Also the unit dosent respond to being plugged in via USB so i cant
look at the device as a drive. Guess that makes it a bit harder to
sort it out.
Its doing something as windows finds it as a device when i plug it
in, but never lets me access it. In fact it seems to find it when i
power down the Ondio.. (10second press of power button)
Is there any way i can reflash the thing when its in this condition?
What process do they use at the factory to get the O/S in there?
Thanks for any help.
Regards
Gonz