Subject: Re: help un installing rockbox software when unit will not boot

Re: help un installing rockbox software when unit will not boot

From: Manuel Dejonghe <limbus_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2004-11-26

depending on what you call "install" and which device you have, you
should try some of the following:

-either switch on the unit AFTER having it plugged to the usb.
-hold the f1-key while you switch on the device.

if that does not help, try to utter some details, so we can try to figure out.

greets, manuel