Subject: Re: Manual - when will it be updated?

Re: Manual - when will it be updated?

From: Christi Alice Scarborough <christi_at_chiark.greenend.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:47:06 +0000

rockboxmailinglist_at_gmx.net wrote:

> Correct me if I'm wrong, but during the last two main releases (2.2
> and 2.3) Christi Alice Scarborough was asked if she would like to
> update the manual. As she answered "Yes", I hoped an updated manual
> would soon be available. Unfortunately, it's not :-(

Yes, I hope that there will be an updated manual. Unfortunately poor
health has meant that I've been unable to complete it as quickly as I
might have liked. Currently it's my aim to release the 2.3 manual
before the end of January, but everything is rather dependent on my
health. The major piece of work that remains is adding documentation
for the Ondio port. How would people feel about a preliminary release
without Ondio documentation?

Christi