Subject: Re: " WAV " Recording with older Jukebox

Re: " WAV " Recording with older Jukebox

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: 2004-12-03

Does that mean you've written a codec BlueChip?

-----Original Message-----From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip@webtribe.net>To: Rockbox development <rockbox@cool.haxx.se>Sent: 03/12/2004 05:13Subject: Re: " WAV " Recording with older JukeboxAlthough it was said recently that Rockbox are now prepared to absorb any

new codecs which our programmers would care to write :)

>Read the FAQ on the website... Short answer No...

>On Fri, 2004-12-03 at 02:47 +0100, enno caldi wrote:

> > hi all,

> > would i be possible to ad a WAV recording function via firmware to the

> older

> > jukebox multimedia/recorder models. And if yes, would anyone do it ?

> > thx

> > many greets from germany

> > enrico

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams ... glitter in the dark near Tanhauser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost ... in time, like tears ... in rain. Time ... to die."

Surface Inspection Ltd
www.surface-inspection.com