Subject: Re: Replacement Unit from Archos

Re: Replacement Unit from Archos

From: Frederik Möllers <frederik.moellers_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2004-12-05

Hi,

I think the best way is to send it to Archos before the warranty expires.
They even fixed my broken display with no comment when I sent it to them.
And you can be sure that you'll get a fully operational unit back, because
if they can't fix it, they'll have to send you a new one.

Fred

--
GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail